Saturday, April 19, 2008

About MiG Ayesa

For a beautifully crafted CD of rock ballads, pick up MiG's CD at iTunes, Amazon, Borders, and Barnes&Noble. It is also available now in NZ, Korea, Singapore, and soon will be released in Hong Kong. There are three originals along with the covers. The CD is so amazing that I want everyone to hear it. Just click on the banner to go to MiG's official site. You can hear tracks from the CD there, plus read MiG's journal, catch up on news, links, tour info, audio, video, about MiG, and check out the fan forum!





One of the tracks on MiG's magnificent Cd is new his original tune "She Loved". It is now available on MiG's e-card to watch and to send around the world!
Watch it then send it on with the 'send to a friend' link
Just click on the pic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog~~

oh my I didn't manage to wait until after the show!~ :( But I only managed to get a copy of his CD the day after... If only I knew earlier~~ I sure hope I'll be given another opportunity!

kong-chu said...

nice site you have here! He was really great in WWRY...wasn't able to meet him after the show though...